Employment Opportunities at the Bookstore
The Bookstore is interested in responsible students looking for temporary, part-time work.
Federal Work Study students are encouraged to submit applications.
We are looking for students who possess the following qualities:
- ability to work well with other co-workers and customers
- positive attitude
- good communication skills
- good judgement
- basic computer skills
Morning availability, 7:30 am - 1:00 pm, is particularly desirable but all shifts may be needed.
Additionally the College requires the following:
- Enrollment in a minimum of 9 units Fall/Spring or 6 units summer. Waiting List units do not qualify.
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent resident. Documentation required
- International students can work also with certain limitations
Upon acceptance for employment all applicants will undergo finger printing and TB testing.
Please print and attach your class schedule to the Application. Applications must be submitted in person.
Click Here For Delta Bookstore Student Application
Delta College Bookstore
5151 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA 95207
Please make sure to visit our Store
hours page for extended hours and closures
|Monday||7:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|