Welcome to Delta College Bookstore’s online textbook store. We are happy to be the place you go to get your books! There are a few things you will want to keep in mind. The information that is provided on our site is the best information we have available at this time. Textbook information and pricing is subject to change as we receive updates from faculty and publishers. Prices may change daily.
All students are responsible for following the Bookstore Policies. Students are responsible for purchasing the correct textbooks for their class. It is highly recommended that students check with their instructors that they have purchased the correct books before removing any shrink-wrap or marking the books.
The Bookstore accepts credit cards from the actual cardholder ONLY. The Bookstore does not accept checks or money orders.
We will only ship to addresses within the continental US. We cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
All prices are subject to change without notice. The price $0.00 means the book has not yet arrived and will be priced when it comes in. All totals are calculated using new prices, as we cannot guarantee availability of used books. The Bookstore reserves the right to substitute new/used books if your first choice is not available. When substitutions are necessary, the total of your order may differ from your request.
Please validate the following information when placing your order:
- Verify the credit card information is correct and there are funds available on the card to pay for this order
- Verify your Delta Student ID number
- Verify your address, telephone and email addresses are correct
Pick-up Orders ***Modified until further notice: Pick up order will be at the Bookstore Patio. Monday-Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
A copy of your email confirmation and a picture ID is required to pick up all orders. Pick up at Store orders will be charged a $1.95 fee. Orders placed during the first two weeks of school may take a little longer to process. You will be contacted by email if any of your books are out of stock or if your order is canceled for any reason
The Bookstore is offering Textbook Rentals in-store and online.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Credit Card that does not expire before the date listed on the rental agreement
- Delta Student ID number is required
- Fill out the "Textbook Rental Agreement" at the store to register; If you are renting online, by agreeing below you are electronically signing the "Textbook Rental Agreement". Please make sure to read the Rental Policy.
- Textbooks that are available for rent will be noted in the price section on our site as well as on the shelf tags in the store
Current Cash Register receipt must accompany all refunds and exchanges.
Rented Materials follow the same refund policy as purchases.
Full refund available ONLY
- 1st week of each semester - Full refund according to policy
- 2nd week of semester (Fall and Spring semesters only) - Refund only with proof of dropped class and according to policy
- 1st week of summer session - Refund according to policy. No refunds during the second week of summer session.
Late starting/Short term classes
- 6 week classes - return books within two days of start date
- less than 6 week classes - NO REFUNDS
Books with ACCESS CODES or Stand-Alone codes are not refundable. Open packages that are accepted for returns will incur a $5 rewrapping charge. Please see the Store Policies for complete details.
Digital Options (powered by RedShelf)
ebooks are refundable within 14 days of the first day of access, or thirty (30) days after the purchase is made, whichever occurs first. Additionally, we cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed.
Electronic delivery Publisher Access codes
Refunds for McGraw-Hill, Cengage, and Pearson access codes are permitted if requested within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
By clicking the button below, you are agreeing to the Bookstore's textbook rental and ordering policy.
Delta College Bookstore
5151 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA 95207
Please make sure to visit our Store
hours page for extended hours and closures
|Monday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|